Learn more about Dr. Richard Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Alexander is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Alexander, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Alexander has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Maurice Alexander MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Richard Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Alexander practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.