A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Alia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Alia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Alia, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Alia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Thomas Alia MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Alia practice?
- Dr. Richard Alia has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Alia practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.