A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Allen practice?
Dr. Richard Allen practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Allen, Dr. Rickie Allen, Dr. Rich Allen, Dr. Rick Allen, Dr. Richie Allen, Dr. Ricky Allen