Learn more about Dr. Richard Allinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Allinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allinson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Allinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Allinson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allinson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Allinson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Allinson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Allinson practice?
- Dr. Richard Allinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Allinson practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.