A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Altesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Altesman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altesman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Altesman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Altesman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altesman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Altesman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard Altesman practice?
- Dr. Richard Altesman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Altesman practices Psychiatry near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Putnam Valley, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Psychiatrists.