A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Altesman is Satisfactory. Dr. Altesman has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Altesman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Altesman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altesman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Altesman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Altesman practice?
Dr. Richard Altesman practices Psychiatry near Carmel, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Carmel Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Altesman, Dr. Ricardo Altesman, Dr. Rich Altesman, Dr. Richie Altesman, Dr. Rick Altesman, Dr. Rickey Altesman