A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Altman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Tisch Hospital
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Altman MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Altman practice?
- Dr. Richard Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Altman practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.