A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Alvarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Alvarado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Alvarado, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Alvarado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- San Rafael Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Giger Alvarado MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Alvarado practice?
- Dr. Richard Alvarado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Alvarado practices Ophthalmology near San Rafael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Larkspur, CA.
See San Rafael Ophthalmologists.