Learn more about Dr. Richard Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Alvarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Alvarez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Alvarez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Richard Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Alvarez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.