A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Alvarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Alvarez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Glen Alvarez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Richard Alvarez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Alvarez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.