Learn more about Dr. Richard Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Alvarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Alvarez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Alvarez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Richard Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Alvarez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.