A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Amato is Average.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Amato, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amato graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Amato has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Amato MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Amato practice?
- Dr. Richard Amato has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Amato practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Temple Terrace, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, WI and West Islip, NY.