A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ambinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ambinder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ambinder, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambinder graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Ambinder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Ambinder MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Ambinder practice?
- Dr. Richard Ambinder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ambinder practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.