A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ambinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ambinder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ambinder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ambinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ambinder, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambinder graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Ambinder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Ambinder MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Ambinder practice?
- Dr. Richard Ambinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ambinder practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.