A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ambrozic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ambrozic, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ambrozic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrozic graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Ambrozic has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
- Louis Smith Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Ambrozic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Ambrozic practice?
- Dr. Richard Ambrozic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ambrozic practices Family Medicine near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Family Physicians.