Dr. Richard Ambrozic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ambrozic?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ambrozic?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

Thermal ablation

I do not recommended this Dr.!!!!! I had a thermal ablation done and now I have nothing but poor venous blood flow and narrowing of my veins! Since going to another Dr. I have had to have 4 stents and still may have to have more. I wish I would have never stepped foot in Dr. Ambrozic's office!!!!!

March 3rd, 2016

Dr Ambrozic and his staff were tremendous. He took amazing care of my veins and all my concerns

December 13th, 2014

The best doctor I've been to!

February 25th, 2013

Pro-Lipo, Skin-tightening, Mole Removal, and Tattoo Removal

Dr. Ambrozic epitomizes the kind of doctor that others need to take a lesson or two from. From the moment I met him, his right hand woman, Kathleen, and all of the rest of his staff, I felt as though I was not just a patient, I was part of a huge family; I never feel like I am going to the doctor's office, it always feels as though I am visiting friends. Ambrozic's bedside manner is one that I haven't experienced in years...regardless of what I am going to see him for, he always makes me feel as though I am important and he places my needs and my concerns first, above anything else. After having two children, I decided that I wanted to do something for myself, and I chose to have the Pro-Lipo done...and my results, from the procedure last year, are wonderful!! He listened to my insecurities and put me at ease not just with his bedside manner, but with facts and as much information for me to review, as I wanted, so that I could make an informed decision. Not once has he ever made me feel that he was in it for the money; if that was the case, my random messages and phone calls about the procedure (before and after I had it) would have been ignored. After the procedure, I was given his cell phone number so that I could reach him at any time, for any reason...I've never had a doctor care so much. I was so pleased with this procedure and my experience as a whole, I have recommended (and continually recommend) all of my friends (both female and male) to him instead of having abdominoplasty done by one of the plastic surgeons in this town. Another thing I love is that if the procedure won't work for someone, he will tell them, and that is just another small example of how he truly cares about his patients...even if he ends up recommending them to another doctor. All of my friends have been more than satisfied with his work, even the ones the procedure would not work on, because he was honest and told them the truth and pointed them in a direction that would work. A couple of months ago, I had to have some moles removed because they were changing color and becoming a concern to me. Instead of having my own PCM treat me, I chose to have Dr. Ambrozic remove them because I knew that he would really care about me, the procedure, the results, and how I felt about the entire process. Once again, I was given a substantial amount of information about the process, what to expect, potential results from the biopsy, and every question I had and didn't have, was answered thoroughly. And I received phone calls throughout the week, after I had them removed, checking in to make sure I was healing correctly. This morning, I had my first tattoo removal session. I have heard many stories about the pain involved in getting a tattoo removed...that it hurts worse than the tattoo itself. While I cannot speak for the pain tolerance levels of everyone else, I can say that Dr. Ambrozic's staff made sure that I would be as comfortable as possible during the procedure. My questions were answered and I was put thoroughly at ease before we began. Once my session was over, his technician (Rachel) answered all the questions I forgot to ask before!! While it didn't feel great, once again, I left the doctor's office, without feeling as though I had a medical procedure done. And that says a lot, in my book!! I would (and I always do) recommend Dr. Ambrozic to everyone that can benefit from his practice and wide range of services. He is a wonderful doctor and his staff is beyond amazing!!! Dr. Ambrozic has proven to me, time and time again, that he is only concerned about his patients, their needs, and their desires.

February 19th, 2013

Awful

Dr. Ambrozic is a bad name for other real board certified plastic surgeons. And too bad for his staff because I found most of his staff to be very pleasant. After leaving most of the consult to a nurse and office manager he spent little time with me. He creeped me out! He wasn't the least bit concerned about my modesty, it's clear he is not sincere and is in it for himself. I found him to be arrogant and quite impressed with himself. I definitely wasn't and am grateful I listened to my gut instinct and consulted with a real plastic surgeon.

September 24th, 2012

Very Disappointed...

I had used Dr. Ambrosic for at least two years before this incident. He has always had a great bedside manner, BUT..he had mentioned several times that I would love Juvaderm, so after a couple of conversations about it, I decided to get Juvaderm. My injections for "parentheses" was $550. He was dramatic in letting me know I was going to love it and would be able to tell a difference immediately! I tried to be optimistic and gave it a few days. I noticed a little difference on one side, and the other side was as if there had been no injection at all!! After having a conversation with staff, they assured me that this would be fixed and re-touched. To my dismay, after going back in the office and seeing Dr. Ambrosic, he had the nerve to say, "Well, maybe your husband will by you more injections for Christmas."... REALLY???? Needless to say, I was very disappointed to say the least!! I have since moved on and now visit a physician that I am very pleased with so far. I really hated having to discontinue services with Dr. Ambrosic. He had always been nice and considerate. Just goes to show, its all about the money. This is very bad business etiquette. Had I been in his shoes, I would have gladly taken a 1/2 loss in order to make my client happy, especially a client who was spending thousands of dollars a year with his establishment. Had to share, in hopes that no one else will be taken by surprise. God Bless you Dr. Ambrosic.

December 21st, 2010

Laser Lipo Procedure

I am a mother of three children. I would like to tell you about my recent laser lipo procedure I had done by Dr. Ambrozic at Southern Vein and Laser Center. I decided to do a consultation and knew immediately I wanted to have the procedure. Being the mother of three children I really couldn't afford the down time of a major surgery. The laser lipo procedure that Dr. Ambrozic offers has a minimal downtime and is a lot less invasive than most weight loss surgeries. It is much safer and more affordable as well. I knew I had areas that no matter how hard I worked out or how healthy I ate, I wasnt losing the weight around my stomach. My laser lipo procedure was a huge succesws. I have no scars and it was half the cost of traditional weight loss surgeries.

January 23rd, 2010

Dr. Ambrozic is AWESOME! I had to only wait really less than 10 minutes for my appointments. The staff is very professional and caring. I have recommended him to many of my friends!

June 8th, 2016