Learn more about Dr. Richard Ammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ammar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ammar, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammar graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ammar has 25 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ammar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Ammar practice?
Dr. Richard Ammar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Denton Internists and Denton Cardiologists.