Learn more about Dr. Richard Ammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ammar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ammar, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammar graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ammar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- St Johns Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Ammar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Ammar practice?
- Dr. Richard Ammar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ammar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Cardiologists.