A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ammar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ammar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ammar
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ammar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ammar, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammar graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ammar has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- St Johns Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Ammar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Ammar practice?
- Dr. Richard Ammar has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ammar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Cardiologists.