A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andersen
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Andersen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Andersen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Andersen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Richard Andersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Andersen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.