A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andersen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Andersen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Andersen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard D Andersen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Richard Andersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Andersen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.