A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Angrist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Angrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Angrist, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Angrist graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Angrist has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Angrist MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Angrist practice?
- Dr. Richard Angrist has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Angrist practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Toms River Ophthalmologists and Toms River Surgeons.