A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Antonucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Antonucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antonucci
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antonucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Antonucci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonucci graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Antonucci has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Angelo Antonucci MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Antonucci practice?
- Dr. Richard Antonucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Antonucci practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Hematologists, and Knoxville Oncologists.