A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Antonucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Antonucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antonucci
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Antonucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Antonucci, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonucci graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Antonucci has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Angelo Antonucci MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Antonucci practice?
- Dr. Richard Antonucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Antonucci practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Hematologists, and Knoxville Oncologists.