A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Antosek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Antosek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Antosek graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Antosek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Antosek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Antosek practice?
Dr. Richard Antosek practices Urology near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Hialeah, FL.