Learn more about Dr. Richard Antosek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Antosek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Antosek
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Antosek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Antosek graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Antosek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Antosek DO is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Antosek practice?
- Dr. Richard Antosek has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Antosek practices Urology near Sunrise, FL.