Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Amy Brost on Dec 4th, 2015

He is very understanding on issues you are having and make you feel better by end of visit by just listening to what is on your mind

I miss being his patient show details I miss being his patient
by George on Feb 1st, 2013

Every time I've been to his office for a routine or more urgent care, he has been as good as I've seen. He is a competent, caring and considering doctor and human being. I strongly recommend him.

Very pragmatic, thorough, caring internist show details Very pragmatic, thorough, caring internist
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Apau provided post-operative care after a major surgery. The surgeon didn't understand my post-operative symptoms, Dr. Apau understood exactly what was going on and provided a realistic assessment with a plan of action to get to health. Highly recommend this doctor.

Apau is a great PCP. show details Apau is a great PCP.
by Cyndi on Jun 6th, 2010

I do not mind waiting to see him. I have to wait to get in to see anyone who is worth seeing. My whole family sees him and we are all happy with our visits.

Best Dr. He is a great guy. Very Caring show details Best Dr. He is a great guy. Very Caring
Sep 30th, 2009

Dr Apau is very caring, I don't mind waiting a few minutes to see him because when I am there I don't feel rushed. I believe he is this way with everyone. He listens and I don't think many Doctors listen enough these days. I would recommend him to everyone I know.