Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I miss being his patient show details I miss being his patient
by George on Feb 1st, 2013

Every time I've been to his office for a routine or more urgent care, he has been as good as I've seen. He is a competent, caring and considering doctor and human being. I strongly recommend him.

Very pragmatic, thorough, caring internist show details Very pragmatic, thorough, caring internist
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Apau provided post-operative care after a major surgery. The surgeon didn't understand my post-operative symptoms, Dr. Apau understood exactly what was going on and provided a realistic assessment with a plan of action to get to health. Highly recommend this doctor.

Apau is a great PCP. show details Apau is a great PCP.
by Cyndi on Jun 6th, 2010

I do not mind waiting to see him. I have to wait to get in to see anyone who is worth seeing. My whole family sees him and we are all happy with our visits.

Best Dr. He is a great guy. Very Caring show details Best Dr. He is a great guy. Very Caring
Sep 30th, 2009

Dr Apau is very caring, I don't mind waiting a few minutes to see him because when I am there I don't feel rushed. I believe he is this way with everyone. He listens and I don't think many Doctors listen enough these days. I would recommend him to everyone I know.