A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Appel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Appel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Associated Nephropathy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Appel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gary Appel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Appel practice?
- Dr. Richard Appel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Appel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Internists and High Point Nephrologists.