- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Appel is Excellent. Dr. Appel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Appel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including AIDS-Associated Nephropathy, High Blood Pressure Hypertension, and Kidney Disease.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Appel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The NC Baptist Hospitals
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Appel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Appel practice?
Dr. Richard Appel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near High Point, NC.
See High Point Internists and High Point Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Appel, Dr. Ricardo Appel, Dr. Rich Appel, Dr. Richie Appel, Dr. Rick Appel, Dr. Rickey Appel