- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Apple is Excellent. Dr. Apple has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Apple, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Apple graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Apple has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Apple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Apple practice?
Dr. Richard Apple practices Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists and Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Apple, Dr. Ricardo Apple, Dr. Rich Apple, Dr. Richie Apple, Dr. Rick Apple, Dr. Rickey Apple