Learn more about Dr. Richard Apt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Apt, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Apt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Apt graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Apt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Apt practice?
Dr. Richard Apt practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.