A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Apt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Apt, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Apt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Apt graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Apt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kurman Apt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Apt practice?
- Dr. Richard Apt has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Apt practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.