Learn more about Dr. Richard Apt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Apt, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apt
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Apt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Apt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Apt graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Apt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kurman Apt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Apt practice?
- Dr. Richard Apt has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Apt practices Ophthalmology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Ophthalmologists.