Dr. Richard Arabitg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 13th, 2016
Dr. ARABITG is a true artist and professional. Total perfectionist.
I've been a patient for 12years; Dr. ARABITG has performed the following procedures for me: tummy tuck, arm lift, breast lift, implants, Botox and Juvaderm many times over. He is an artist. I couldn't be happier with all of my results. I trust him implicitly. He's an excellent surgeon and a very caring Doctor.

January 2nd, 2016
tummy tuck
I had a bad laser liposuction done from a previous plastic surgeon which resulted with numerous scar tissue (Botched) My stomach looked horrible! 6months later I was scheduled for my yearly exam. My OBGYN took one look at my stomach and said "that's ugly" I felt embarrassed and ashamed. I consulted a friend who was a recent patient of Dr.Arabitg. He had performed a tummy tuck on my friend previously her results were outstanding! I immediately scheduled an appointment but in my mind. ...I thought the worst. I thought that maybe he wasnt able to help me but,after speaking with Dr.Arabitg he was so pleasant, he reassured me that a tummy tuck could be performed. I was so excited! He really help build up myself self-esteem. The day of the surgery was great. I felt no pain. I couldn't wait to see the final results. My stomach looks marvelous! He did an awesome job! No scars! My stomach is smooth with no marks. I would highly recommend him. My before and after pictures will amaze you! May God continue on blessng him and his staff!

September 21st, 2014
I did my homework and went on several consultations before choosing Dr Arabitg. He was awesome! Did exactly what I asked to be done and didn't try to pressure me into more procedures. Him and staff were a real class act! Will recommend him to everyone.

May 22nd, 2013
Best experience
He is the absolute best! professional and confident on what he is doing. best plastic surgeon in Orlando!

October 17th, 2012
Only the best!
I was very happy with Dr. Arabitg throughout my entire experience from, consult, pre-op, post-op, and followups. I was unhappy with my wide nose and with this pretty awesome computer program, Dr. Arabitg was able to show me with my own picture how my new nose would look. Seeing what my new nose would look like really helped me feel confident that this procedure is just what I wanted. The surgery went well and healing was a bit uncomfortable, but that was too be expected. I now cannot express how much my confidence has grown. I like being photographed now and no one has ever been able to tell I had my nose done (aside from those who knew me prior). I am soo happy with my beautiful nose!!!

July 25th, 2012
breast augmentation
I've been to Dr. Arabitg a few times. I did get a breast augmentation done with him and his facility. It's been about the 6 month mark now and I'm still in love with the job he has done!! My husband was a bit skeptical, but he loves it still too! I can't wait to go back for more!! And it has made me feel so much better about myself and has made my self esteem a lot better. I thank him and his staff for being there and answering any questions I had about the procedure... I was SUCH a worry wart! I've told all my friends about him and they will be going to him as well. In fact, 4 of them have :)

June 13th, 2012
Best surgeon in Orlando
Dr. Arabitg did an amazing job on my recent breast augmentation. I met with numerous surgeons before making my decision. He came highly recommended and after meeting him and seeing some of his work I was quickly convinced. His bedside manner was wonderful and reassuring. He called the night of my surgery to check on my recovery. Ive never known another doctor to do that. Him and his staff took very good care of me. I would highly recommend him.

March 15th, 2012
staff menbers are not friendly. He did some work on me.First he removed a lump on one of my breast and after the surgery told my husband and mother it was cancer. My husband asked him if the test result were back. He stated no but he had done this a million times and he knows what cancer looks like. He them told my husband not to worry he will reconstruct my breast. I was so anxious and worried about my children i was making plans for my death. I wonder how my children will be taking care of. Three days after the biopsy was negative. i think any doctor can make an honest error but now that I think about it all the time and there are many reasons why i tried to let it go. I trusted him and his word was golden. I will never have anything done by him. My scars are very big but i hide them. i was a new mother at that time with a new baby. God made everything ok and i know in the end he will answer to him.

September 2nd, 2011
Very sloppy work
He butchered me and after much research, found out I was not the only one. Google Richard Arabitg complaints and you can read several complaints on him.

April 14th, 2011
Dr.Arabitg
My experience with Dr Arabitg was espectacular. I had rhinoplasty surgery and I am more than satisfied with my results. I feel and look Beautiful!!!

January 19th, 2011
Best Dr in Town!!!
I had a breast augmentation 2 years ago. I couldn't be more happier with my results. I had absolutely no problem. Would definitely recommend him...He's the best in town!

December 8th, 2010
Tummy tuck
What can I say Dr. Arabitg is an artist!!! I and my hubby love my new look.