Dr. Richard Arabitg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Arabitg?

September 30th, 2017

Not trustworthy

I would not recommend Dr. Arabitg to anyone else. We had a very bad experience at his office. Dr. Arabitg was very condescending and inflammatory in all he said to us. We were referred to his office by Florida Dermatology Associates in Cocoa for a consultation for my 9 year old daughter’s third degree burn on her wrist. He began the consultation by insulting the individuals we saw at the dermatologist’s office by saying that “they” didn’t know what they were talking about when they called my daughter’s thick burn scar a keloid. He said saying “keloid” in his office was like saying the word “bomb” when you’re getting on a plane. He told us that it wasn’t a keloid, but a hypertrophic scar and that that’s why we needed to come to him because he is the expert on it and he knows what it is. He argued that white people don’t keloid, but latin people like himself do. After this small rant, he proceeded to untuck his shirt, lift it up and show us on his hip a scar where he had previously had a keloid removed. He then commanded my 9 year old daughter to touch it. She shook her head and he insisted several more time that she touch his scar. When she continued to refuse, he turned to me and told me to touch it. When I deferred, he was not happy. I asked him what his recommendations would be for treating her hypertrophic scar and he said steroid injections or surgery. Then said other people use kenolog 10 many times and it doesn’t work as well, but he would use kenolog 40 and it would work well. It wasn’t what he said that was a problem, but his manner when he said this that made him sound very rude, and arrogant. He must have asked me if I understood him about a dozen times. After this, I asked if these would be performed under local or general anesthesia and he went into another small rant about him never putting a child of nine under general even for the scar removal surgery because it was a lawsuit waiting to happen and he’d love to take on that lawsuit when the child died. At this point both my daughters became extremely uncomfortable with his talk of him being happy about suing after the death of a child. It was just so inflammatory and unprofessional in our opinion. The whole time he was speaking to us as if we were idiots and all other doctors were idiots except him. I said I assumed that insurance would not cover it and he went into another rant about how some doctors might cheat and try and get insurance to cover something but he never did that. Again, just very inflammatory and condescending to us in everything he said. When we got out to the car, both my girls were in tears and I had to sit for a few minutes talking with them about how we treat everyone with respect even when they don’t deserve it. They were both so mad that we were treated and spoken to that way. I would absolutely not go back to him or trust him to do anything for my family or friends. With his attitude, I would be concerned that he would not only be untrustworthy, but as defensive as he was, he may be perhaps even dangerous with his decisions.

March 14th, 2016

Dr. ARABITG is a true artist and professional. Total perfectionist.

I've been a patient for 12years; Dr. ARABITG has performed the following procedures for me: tummy tuck, arm lift, breast lift, implants, Botox and Juvaderm many times over. He is an artist. I couldn't be happier with all of my results. I trust him implicitly. He's an excellent surgeon and a very caring Doctor.

January 3rd, 2016

tummy tuck

I had a bad laser liposuction done from a previous plastic surgeon which resulted with numerous scar tissue (Botched) My stomach looked horrible! 6months later I was scheduled for my yearly exam. My OBGYN took one look at my stomach and said "that's ugly" I felt embarrassed and ashamed. I consulted a friend who was a recent patient of Dr.Arabitg. He had performed a tummy tuck on my friend previously her results were outstanding! I immediately scheduled an appointment but in my mind. ...I thought the worst. I thought that maybe he wasnt able to help me but,after speaking with Dr.Arabitg he was so pleasant, he reassured me that a tummy tuck could be performed. I was so excited! He really help build up myself self-esteem. The day of the surgery was great. I felt no pain. I couldn't wait to see the final results. My stomach looks marvelous! He did an awesome job! No scars! My stomach is smooth with no marks. I would highly recommend him. My before and after pictures will amaze you! May God continue on blessng him and his staff!

September 21st, 2014

I did my homework and went on several consultations before choosing Dr Arabitg. He was awesome! Did exactly what I asked to be done and didn't try to pressure me into more procedures. Him and staff were a real class act! Will recommend him to everyone.

May 22nd, 2013

Best experience

He is the absolute best! professional and confident on what he is doing. best plastic surgeon in Orlando!

October 17th, 2012

Only the best!

I was very happy with Dr. Arabitg throughout my entire experience from, consult, pre-op, post-op, and followups. I was unhappy with my wide nose and with this pretty awesome computer program, Dr. Arabitg was able to show me with my own picture how my new nose would look. Seeing what my new nose would look like really helped me feel confident that this procedure is just what I wanted. The surgery went well and healing was a bit uncomfortable, but that was too be expected. I now cannot express how much my confidence has grown. I like being photographed now and no one has ever been able to tell I had my nose done (aside from those who knew me prior). I am soo happy with my beautiful nose!!!

July 25th, 2012

breast augmentation

I've been to Dr. Arabitg a few times. I did get a breast augmentation done with him and his facility. It's been about the 6 month mark now and I'm still in love with the job he has done!! My husband was a bit skeptical, but he loves it still too! I can't wait to go back for more!! And it has made me feel so much better about myself and has made my self esteem a lot better. I thank him and his staff for being there and answering any questions I had about the procedure... I was SUCH a worry wart! I've told all my friends about him and they will be going to him as well. In fact, 4 of them have :)

June 13th, 2012

Best surgeon in Orlando

Dr. Arabitg did an amazing job on my recent breast augmentation. I met with numerous surgeons before making my decision. He came highly recommended and after meeting him and seeing some of his work I was quickly convinced. His bedside manner was wonderful and reassuring. He called the night of my surgery to check on my recovery. Ive never known another doctor to do that. Him and his staff took very good care of me. I would highly recommend him.

March 15th, 2012

staff menbers are not friendly. He did some work on me.First he removed a lump on one of my breast and after the surgery told my husband and mother it was cancer. My husband asked him if the test result were back. He stated no but he had done this a million times and he knows what cancer looks like. He them told my husband not to worry he will reconstruct my breast. I was so anxious and worried about my children i was making plans for my death. I wonder how my children will be taking care of. Three days after the biopsy was negative. i think any doctor can make an honest error but now that I think about it all the time and there are many reasons why i tried to let it go. I trusted him and his word was golden. I will never have anything done by him. My scars are very big but i hide them. i was a new mother at that time with a new baby. God made everything ok and i know in the end he will answer to him.

September 3rd, 2011

Very sloppy work

He butchered me and after much research, found out I was not the only one. Google Richard Arabitg complaints and you can read several complaints on him.

April 14th, 2011

Dr.Arabitg

My experience with Dr Arabitg was espectacular. I had rhinoplasty surgery and I am more than satisfied with my results. I feel and look Beautiful!!!

January 19th, 2011

Best Dr in Town!!!

I had a breast augmentation 2 years ago. I couldn't be more happier with my results. I had absolutely no problem. Would definitely recommend him...He's the best in town!