A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Arakaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Arakaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Arakaki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arakaki graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Arakaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Queens Medical Center
- Hawaii Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fumitsugu Arakaki MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Arakaki practice?
- Dr. Richard Arakaki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Arakaki practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Waipahu, HI and Ewa Beach, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.