A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Aranibar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Aranibar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Aranibar, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranibar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Aranibar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aranibar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Aranibar practice?
- Dr. Richard Aranibar practices Pulmonary Disease near Lakewood Ranch, FL.