A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Archuleta, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Archuleta graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Archuleta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Edward W Sparrow Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Archuleta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Archuleta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Archuleta practice?
Dr. Richard Archuleta practices Anesthesiology near Norwalk, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Milan, OH.
See Norwalk Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Archuleta, Dr. Ricardo Archuleta, Dr. Rich Archuleta, Dr. Richie Archuleta, Dr. Rick Archuleta, Dr. Rickey Archuleta