Learn more about Dr. Richard Arden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Arden, Otolaryngologist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Arden, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Louis Arden MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Arden practice?
- Dr. Richard Arden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Arden practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.