Learn more about Dr. Richard Arden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Arden, Otolaryngologist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Arden, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Arden practice?
Dr. Richard Arden practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists and Rochester Plastic Surgeons.