Dr. Richard Louis Arden MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Arden, Otolaryngologist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Good. Dr. Arden has been reviewed by 28 patients who have provided 19 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Arden, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Arden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Arden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Arden practice?
Dr. Richard Arden practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Sterling Heights Otolaryngologists and Sterling Heights Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Arden, Dr. Rickie Arden, Dr. Rich Arden, Dr. Rick Arden, Dr. Richie Arden, Dr. Ricky Arden