A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Arden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Arden, Otolaryngologist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Arden, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arden graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arden has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Arden practice?
Dr. Richard Arden practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.