Otolaryngologist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Video profile

by Guest on Jul 18th, 2016

Dr. Arden is absolutely amazing! He performed a revision rhinoplasty on me, and I couldn't be more blessed for how everything turned out. I had several issues internally and externally, and I am thankful he was able to work with what was already done and still do such a fabulous job! I wish I would have found him the first time around.

by Kaylen Andraws on Apr 8th, 2016

Dr.Arden is a outstanding doctor. He is exactly the right choice to go to ,He's extremely professional and honest. I was beyond Impressed with my experience at Dr.Arden office. Dr.Arden and his staff truly care about the patients that come in. He knows what he is doing and makes his patients feel comfortable and happy . I recently had surgery with Dr. Arden to correct my breathing/nose issue And I could not have been more impressed with my results. I was referred to him by many family friends who had great results as well. I also referred many people to Dr .Arden. If you want a good doctor he's the right one to go to!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor

Feb 8th, 2016

Great experience...

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
Sep 22nd, 2015

Dr. Arden is truly amazing at what he does. He will tell you exactly the way it is. I like to call him " Arden, the artist." He answers all your questions, and never makes you feel rushed. He did a revision rhinoplasty and my results are fantastic, very talented and amazing doctor !

Best Doctor!! show details Best Doctor!!
by Chelsea Stallings on Sep 19th, 2015

Amazing doctor! Dr Arden is the nicest and most intelligent surgeon I've ever met. He was considerate and very thorough during my visit. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a world class rhinoplasty surgeon!

Aug 16th, 2015

I am so fortunate I was referred to Dr Arden. After being diagnosed with oral cancer, no other ENT in the area had the knowledge nor the skill set to adequately take care of me. Dr Arden took adequate time speaking to my family and I about my condition and the treatment needed. Not only is he specially trained in cancer removal, he is also specially trained in the reconstruction as well to help me regain function. I am happy to say I am now cancer free and looking forward to many more years all thanks to Dr. Arden!

Awesome Doctor!!! show details Awesome Doctor!!!
by Mary C. on Dec 10th, 2014

I find the negative reviews of Dr. Arden laughable. My 93 year old father recently had a biopsy on his tongue which came back to reveal cancer. We were referred to Dr. Arden and were told that he was a "tell it like it is" kind of a doctor. Since when is honesty a bad thing? Dr. Arden spent quite a bit of time with us explaining the procedure he would need to do, answering our questions in detail. He also told me to call anytime. A few days before the surgery I did call and ask that he contact me. When I was not able to take his return call , Dr. Arden provided his cell number and I called him early that evening. He answered all of my questions and put me at ease. I am sure that most other doctors would not have even tried to perform this surgery on somone of my father's age. Dr. Arden assured me that my Dad would be fine and he would be able to complete the surgery keeping the integrity of my Dad's tongue and his ability to speak. My Dad is fine now, thanks to Dr. Arden saving his life! If you would like someone to hold your hand and tell you everything is going to be all right...call your mother! If you are looking for a truly gifted surgeon call Dr. Arden. I am so grateful we did.

I highly recommend Dr. Arden. show details I highly recommend Dr. Arden.
by janet on Jun 4th, 2013

I was assured by my referring Dr. and his staff that Dr. Arden is the best and they were so right. He went out of his way to make sure that my procedure was performed in a timely manner, He was professional and thorough and my face is healing beautifully. The staff at the hospital and elsewhere spoke of him with the highest respect. I am so grateful that I was referred to him for my surgery.

Miracle worker show details Miracle worker
Jan 16th, 2013

Did an amazing job on my nose and I couldn't be any happier with the results.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
Oct 8th, 2012

Dr. Arden saved my life!!! I had a hidden melanoma in my saliva gland. He diagnosed it, removed it and I am still alive 2 years later. Gentle but firm-tells it like it is. He is an excellent physician!!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
May 3rd, 2012

Trust all the good reviews for dr. Arden he is truly gifted. If your looking for a natural looking nose, this is your guy. I couldn't believe there was almost no bruising, he is gentle and cares about his patients and the final result. Again he is amazing. Please don't pay attention to bad reviews they don't apply to this doc, maybe they had a bad day.

Feb 29th, 2012

He hsd really bad bedside manner but he does care. Needs to commicate more

MY HERO! show details MY HERO!
Sep 23rd, 2011

From my initial meeting, throughout my treatment, and follow appointments on my progress he has been and remains my hero on so many counts. Thank you Dr. Arden!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 26th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Arden for many years for a tumor and reconstruction. He was very honest about the outcome and spent as much time with my family and I as necessary. The negative comments above do not correlate with the doctor you will meet and the hosptial staff has nothing but great things to say about this surgeon!! I would recommend him to my family.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Jul 21st, 2011

I recently was operated on by Dr. Arden, he was nothing but professional. I had so many fears going into the surgery and he was so kind and respectful.My follow up at the office was a good experience as well,good staff and a normal wait for a specialist office.Dr.Arden did not rush through the post op visit he took the time to answer any questions I had.Overall, he is a great doctor and I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Jul 19th, 2011

Great doctor I would recommend to anyone if you need a good ENT.

Extremely competent show details Extremely competent
Jun 17th, 2011

Very competent, office is extremely busy, waiting room always full. Has a pleasant if somewhat rushed bedside manner.

Polymorphus endocarcinoma of the salivary glands show details Polymorphus endocarcinoma of the salivary glands
by Sharleen McCann on Jun 7th, 2011

Had a bump in my mouth taken out for a biopsy and came back positive for cancer. Referred to Dr. Arden by niece after another doctor made me nervous about my alternatives. Dr. Arden was polite, confident and concise on my first visit. Made me and my husband feel at ease with the operation and follow up afterwards. Worked quickly on getting me in for surgery and was very forthcoming with info. Good bedside manner. Highly recommend! Excellent surgeon!

The best show details The best
Apr 19th, 2011

dr arden operated on two very close friends of mine. Both were different type of surgeries. He did an excellent job, took the time needed and even came in on Sunday to remove stitches.. Not sure about some of the negative comments I read.. Our experience was excellent.. If you did not like him after the first visit, you should have found another doctor

worth the wait~~~!!! show details worth the wait~~~!!!
Sep 2nd, 2010

when my wife was diag with throat Cancer, Dr Arden did everything possible to help. Every time we went to see him is spend over a hour with us each time. Was very straight to the point and didnt cut corners! He even came in on his day off and even on a sat when his office is closed just to see us! Yes you wait a LONG time in the waiting area, but he worth it! Very thorough!

Jan 29th, 2010

Dr Arden is one of the best Dr i ever meet