Otolaryngologist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
1202 Walton Blvd
Ste 201
Rochester, MI 48307
248-652-0044
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

• Currently 3.1923076923077 of 4 stars
 |  I highly recommend Dr. Arden.  |  show details
by janet on Jun 4th, 2013

I was assured by my referring Dr. and his staff that Dr. Arden is the best and they were so right. He went out of his way to make sure that my procedure was performed in a timely manner, He was professional and thorough and my face is healing beautifully. The staff at the hospital and elsewhere spoke of him with the highest respect. I am so grateful that I was referred to him for my surgery.

|  Worst office ever  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2013

They are out for your money only! Worst office I have ever been in. Please do not waste you money and time. After 15 test they could not help went to another Dr in Port Huron, MI and in 2 visits was all better!

|  Miracle worker  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2013

Did an amazing job on my nose and I couldn't be any happier with the results.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

Dr. Arden saved my life!!! I had a hidden melanoma in my saliva gland. He diagnosed it, removed it and I am still alive 2 years later. Gentle but firm-tells it like it is. He is an excellent physician!!!

Jul 21st, 2012

Horrible. He broke my nose for a deviated septum. My nose is now huge. He ruined it for an inside only request, his last statement was the nose was feminine so he made it hiuge

Doctor's Response

Since you are obviously the same patient who has repeatedly made these allegations and desparaging and untrue remarks, I would invite you to stop hiding under the cloak of anonymity and initiate a lawsuit if you are so distraught. I have nothing to hide and welcome the opportunity to face you in an open, impartial legal forum.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

Trust all the good reviews for dr. Arden he is truly gifted. If your looking for a natural looking nose, this is your guy. I couldn't believe there was almost no bruising, he is gentle and cares about his patients and the final result. Again he is amazing. Please don't pay attention to bad reviews they don't apply to this doc, maybe they had a bad day.

Feb 29th, 2012

He hsd really bad bedside manner but he does care. Needs to commicate more

|  MY HERO!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

From my initial meeting, throughout my treatment, and follow appointments on my progress he has been and remains my hero on so many counts. Thank you Dr. Arden!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Arden for many years for a tumor and reconstruction. He was very honest about the outcome and spent as much time with my family and I as necessary. The negative comments above do not correlate with the doctor you will meet and the hosptial staff has nothing but great things to say about this surgeon!! I would recommend him to my family.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

I recently was operated on by Dr. Arden, he was nothing but professional. I had so many fears going into the surgery and he was so kind and respectful.My follow up at the office was a good experience as well,good staff and a normal wait for a specialist office.Dr.Arden did not rush through the post op visit he took the time to answer any questions I had.Overall, he is a great doctor and I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Jul 19th, 2011

Great doctor I would recommend to anyone if you need a good ENT.

|  Extremely competent  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

Very competent, office is extremely busy, waiting room always full. Has a pleasant if somewhat rushed bedside manner.

|  Polymorphus endocarcinoma of the salivary glands  |  show details
by Sharleen McCann on Jun 7th, 2011

Had a bump in my mouth taken out for a biopsy and came back positive for cancer. Referred to Dr. Arden by niece after another doctor made me nervous about my alternatives. Dr. Arden was polite, confident and concise on my first visit. Made me and my husband feel at ease with the operation and follow up afterwards. Worked quickly on getting me in for surgery and was very forthcoming with info. Good bedside manner. Highly recommend! Excellent surgeon!

|  The best  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

dr arden operated on two very close friends of mine. Both were different type of surgeries. He did an excellent job, took the time needed and even came in on Sunday to remove stitches.. Not sure about some of the negative comments I read.. Our experience was excellent.. If you did not like him after the first visit, you should have found another doctor

Feb 15th, 2011

Extremely Poor listener -- performed additions to surgery that were not requested or needed. I have had 4 additional surgeries to correct what this Dr messed up. The plan was inside only and he broke it deforming the outside drastically.

Dec 27th, 2010

very unfriendly Shouldn't be a Doctor. Terrible person

Oct 14th, 2010

Terrible Doctor

|  worth the wait~~~!!!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2010

when my wife was diag with throat Cancer, Dr Arden did everything possible to help. Every time we went to see him is spend over a hour with us each time. Was very straight to the point and didnt cut corners! He even came in on his day off and even on a sat when his office is closed just to see us! Yes you wait a LONG time in the waiting area, but he worth it! Very thorough!

|  poor bedside manner  |  show details
May 11th, 2010

This Dr is horrible. He is well known for dropping major illnesses on a spouse to tell the patient. His bedside manner is poor and needs to not worry about himself and his ego and running late. Beaumont really should fire this Doctor.

Jan 29th, 2010

Dr Arden is one of the best Dr i ever meet