Dr. Richard Arden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 18th, 2016
Dr. Arden is absolutely amazing! He performed a revision rhinoplasty on me, and I couldn't be more blessed for how everything turned out. I had several issues internally and externally, and I am thankful he was able to work with what was already done and still do such a fabulous job! I wish I would have found him the first time around.

April 8th, 2016
Dr.Arden is a outstanding doctor. He is exactly the right choice to go to ,He's extremely professional and honest. I was beyond Impressed with my experience at Dr.Arden office. Dr.Arden and his staff truly care about the patients that come in. He knows what he is doing and makes his patients feel comfortable and happy . I recently had surgery with Dr. Arden to correct my breathing/nose issue And I could not have been more impressed with my results. I was referred to him by many family friends who had great results as well. I also referred many people to Dr .Arden. If you want a good doctor he's the right one to go to!!

March 12th, 2016

February 8th, 2016
Great experience...

September 22nd, 2015
Rhinoplasty
Dr. Arden is truly amazing at what he does. He will tell you exactly the way it is. I like to call him " Arden, the artist." He answers all your questions, and never makes you feel rushed. He did a revision rhinoplasty and my results are fantastic, very talented and amazing doctor !

September 19th, 2015
Best Doctor!!
Amazing doctor! Dr Arden is the nicest and most intelligent surgeon I've ever met. He was considerate and very thorough during my visit. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a world class rhinoplasty surgeon!

August 16th, 2015
I am so fortunate I was referred to Dr Arden. After being diagnosed with oral cancer, no other ENT in the area had the knowledge nor the skill set to adequately take care of me. Dr Arden took adequate time speaking to my family and I about my condition and the treatment needed. Not only is he specially trained in cancer removal, he is also specially trained in the reconstruction as well to help me regain function. I am happy to say I am now cancer free and looking forward to many more years all thanks to Dr. Arden!

December 10th, 2014
Awesome Doctor!!!
I find the negative reviews of Dr. Arden laughable. My 93 year old father recently had a biopsy on his tongue which came back to reveal cancer. We were referred to Dr. Arden and were told that he was a "tell it like it is" kind of a doctor. Since when is honesty a bad thing? Dr. Arden spent quite a bit of time with us explaining the procedure he would need to do, answering our questions in detail. He also told me to call anytime. A few days before the surgery I did call and ask that he contact me. When I was not able to take his return call , Dr. Arden provided his cell number and I called him early that evening. He answered all of my questions and put me at ease. I am sure that most other doctors would not have even tried to perform this surgery on somone of my father's age. Dr. Arden assured me that my Dad would be fine and he would be able to complete the surgery keeping the integrity of my Dad's tongue and his ability to speak. My Dad is fine now, thanks to Dr. Arden saving his life! If you would like someone to hold your hand and tell you everything is going to be all right...call your mother! If you are looking for a truly gifted surgeon call Dr. Arden. I am so grateful we did.

June 4th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Arden.
I was assured by my referring Dr. and his staff that Dr. Arden is the best and they were so right. He went out of his way to make sure that my procedure was performed in a timely manner, He was professional and thorough and my face is healing beautifully. The staff at the hospital and elsewhere spoke of him with the highest respect. I am so grateful that I was referred to him for my surgery.

January 16th, 2013
Miracle worker
Did an amazing job on my nose and I couldn't be any happier with the results.

October 8th, 2012
Great Physician
Dr. Arden saved my life!!! I had a hidden melanoma in my saliva gland. He diagnosed it, removed it and I am still alive 2+years later. Gentle but firm-tells it like it is. He is an excellent physician!!!