A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Arking:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Arking is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arking
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arking Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Arking, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arking graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Arking has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- South Beach Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arking MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard Arking practice?
- Dr. Richard Arking has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Arking practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.