A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Atkins, PSYCHIATRIST is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkins
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Atkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Atkins, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bennett Atkins MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Clinical Pharmacology, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Richard Atkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Atkins practices Clinical Pharmacology, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Forensic Psychiatry near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Clinical Pharmacologists, West Bloomfield Psychiatrists, and West Bloomfield Pain Management Doctors.