A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Atkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Atkins, PSYCHIATRIST is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Atkins, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bennett Atkins MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Atkins practice?
- Dr. Richard Atkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Atkins practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Clinical Pharmacology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Psychiatrists, West Bloomfield Pain Management Doctors, West Bloomfield Child Psychiatrists, and West Bloomfield Clinical Pharmacologists.