inactive

Richard D Atwater MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.7

May 29th, 2011
Poor
I had a poor experience and did not like Atwater. I not sure how good his surgery technique is because I was under, but as a person he just doesn't seem to care or get it. My medical outcome was marginal, he's probably just OK. I think he has such poor people skills that it affects his effectiveness as a medical practitioner.

May 3rd, 2011
Be careful with this guy, he is an elitist uncaring money grubber. I had a very unsatisfactory experience and would not recommend or use him again. Very weak, and has a sneaky untrustworthy quality that makes me think he should look for another line of work.

January 21st, 2011
The best
I had three surgeries with him a few years ago at Group Health. I also knew a nurse that was in the operating room with him. She indicated that he was a great surgeon and I agree. Great outcomes from surgery and very nice bedside manner.