A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard AuD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard AuD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. AuD
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. AuD graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. AuD has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- T J Samson Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eugene AuD MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. AuD practice?
- Dr. Richard AuD has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard AuD practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians.