A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Auerbach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Auerbach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Richard Auerbach MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M R. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. M Auerbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. M Auerbach practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.