A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Augustus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Augustus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Augustus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustus graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Augustus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Augustus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Augustus practice?
- Dr. Richard Augustus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Augustus practices Family Medicine near Caldwell, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID.
See Caldwell Family Physicians.