Dr. Richard Lee Averitte MD is male, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Averitte is Excellent. Dr. Averitte has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Averitte graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Averitte has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Averitte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Averitte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Averitte practice?
Dr. Richard Averitte practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists and Scottsdale Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Averitte, Dr. Rickie Averitte, Dr. Rich Averitte, Dr. Rick Averitte, Dr. Richie Averitte, Dr. Ricky Averitte