A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Averitte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Averitte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Averitte graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Averitte has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Averitte MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Averitte practice?
- Dr. Richard Averitte has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Averitte practices Dermatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists.