A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Awtrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Awtrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awtrey
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Awtrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Awtrey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Awtrey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Awtrey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Singing River Health System
- Ocean Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Awtrey MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Awtrey practice?
- Dr. Richard Awtrey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Awtrey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pascagoula, MS.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Ocean Springs, MS.
See Pascagoula Internists and Pascagoula Gastroenterologists.