Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Axelrod
Dr. Richard Axelrod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Folsom, CA (and 4 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Axelrod is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Sutter Amador Hospital and Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Axelrod has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Axelrod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Robert Miller
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Powell Jose
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi10