A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Aguilar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aguilar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Burt Aguilar MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Aguilar practice?
- Dr. Richard Aguilar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Aguilar practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA and Stanton, CA.
See Downey Internists.