A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Alexander is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Alexander, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veteran`s ADM
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan