A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ashby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ashby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashby graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashby has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bruce Ashby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Ashby practice?
- Dr. Richard Ashby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ashby practices Family Medicine near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors.