Learn more about Dr. Richard Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briggs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Briggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Briggs, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Briggs has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Biddle Briggs MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Richard Briggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Briggs practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.