A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briggs
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Briggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Briggs, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Briggs has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Biddle Briggs MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Richard Briggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Briggs practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.