Learn more about Dr. Richard Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briggs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Briggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Briggs, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Briggs has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Biddle Briggs MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Richard Briggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Briggs practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Austin, TX.
See Austin Surgeons.