A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Browne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Browne, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Browne graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Browne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Browne MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Browne practice?
- Dr. Richard Browne has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Browne practices Emergency Medicine near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Emergency Physicians.