Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brick Campbell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Robert Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.