Learn more about Dr. Richard Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cunningham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Cunningham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Cunningham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Richard Cunningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cunningham practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, CO.
See Vail Orthopedic Surgeons and Vail Sports Medicine Doctors.