A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cunningham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cunningham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Cunningham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Frisco, CO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Butler Cunningham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Richard Cunningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cunningham practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Edwards, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, CO and Vail, CO.
See Edwards Orthopedic Surgeons.