A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cunningham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Cunningham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Cunningham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Richard Cunningham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cunningham practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, CO.
See Vail Surgeons and Vail Sports Medicine Doctors.