A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Doyle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pancreatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from University of Valencia Faculty of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Doyle practice?
Dr. Richard Doyle practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Doyle, Dr. Rickie Doyle, Dr. Rich Doyle, Dr. Rick Doyle, Dr. Richie Doyle, Dr. Ricky Doyle