A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ellis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bruce Ellis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Richard Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ellis practices Psychiatry near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Psychiatrists.