A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ellis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bruce Ellis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Richard Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ellis practices Psychiatry near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Psychiatrists.