Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard English
Dr. Richard English, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingston, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. English is affiliated with Wilkes-Barre General Hospital, Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley and Nesbitt Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard English has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...