A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Freeman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Boyd Freeman MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Richard Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Freeman practices Otolaryngology near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Otolaryngologists.