A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Freeman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Freeman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Boyd Freeman MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Richard Freeman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Freeman practices Otolaryngology near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Westlake Otolaryngologists.