A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Freeman, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Freeman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freeman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Freeman practice?
Dr. Richard Freeman practices Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists.