Dr. Richard Gilmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Gilmore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Gilmore to have an endoscopy performed and the experience of the procedure was horrible. I was not properly informed of what was going to be done and I was not sedated properly. I was in pain, confused and very upset but could not let anyone know nor did Dr. Gilmore ask to ensure I was comfortable. His bedside manner was horrible as he said several times he was "extremely busy", was very abrupt when answering questions by my mother and sister who were there to drive me home and he did not even check to see how I was doing. I am extremely disappointed with how I was treated.

February 7th, 2011

Dr. Gilmore offered helpful ideas in dealing with my issue.

Colonoscopy