A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gould is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gould, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gould has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bernard Gould MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Gould practice?
- Dr. Richard Gould has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gould practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and Fairfield, CA.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.