A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brandt Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brandt Green, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt Green graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Brandt Green has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brandt Green MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Brandt Green practice?
- Dr. Richard Brandt Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Brandt Green practices Anesthesiology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists.